After the upgrade from the 10.1.14 to 10.1.16, I have detected that some queries need a lot of time to be executed.
When I have downgraded to the 10.1.14, I have checked that the problem has dissapeared. I have executed the mysql_upgrade after each upgrade.
I attach some files that I expect that help you to understand the problem and fix it.
- saltos-10.1.14.log => contains the log of all queries executed by SaltOS to get the list page - using a MariaDB 10.1.14.
- saltos-10.1.16.log => contains the log of all queries executed by SaltOS to get the list page using a MariaDB 10.1.16.
- query.sql => contains the conflictive query!!!
- explain-10.1.14.log => contains the explain extended command for the previous query using a MariaDB 10.1.14.
- explain-10.1.16.log => contains the explain extended command for the same query using a MariaDB 10.1.16.
- schema.sql => contains the schema used by the SaltOS's database.
- used-size.pdf => contains the real used size to understand the problem.