Provide an authentication plugin which supports authentication via SHA256 password.
SHA256 authentication is not used if a TLS connection was established before, or if the password is empty.
- server sends 2nd scramble packet to client (length = SCRAMBLE_LENGTH)
- if server public key was not specified via mysql_options, client will send 0x01 to server
- server will return it's public key in pem format.
- client xors password with scramble packet
- client encrypts the xored password with server public key (server requires OAEP padding)
- client sends encrypted password to server