To test S3 Storage engine the following main steps should be performed:
1. Install libcurl and libxml2-devel libs.
2. Build MariaDB from the `maria-s3` repository in the mariadb server repo.
3. Run mysql-test/mtr-aws for `s3` suite.
4. Run `s3.no_s3` as usual mtr.
- Create more tests for s3.
- Do test with big tables.
- Run complex queries with join with 2,3,4 tables.
- Do self joins.
- Test replication when table is created in s3 and data is read from s3. In this case the data is 'shared' so the slave should just instantiate the table, not create it.