Status: Open (View Workflow)
Affects Version/s: 3.0.8
Fix Version/s: None
When the server reads options from my.cnf, it supports several option prefixes:
- autoset - Sets the option value automatically. Only supported for certain options. Available in MariaDB 10.1.7 and later.
- disable - For all boolean options, disables the setting (equivalent to setting it to 0). Same as --skip.
- enable - For all boolean options, enables the setting (equivalent to setting it to 1).
- loose - Don't produce an error if the option doesn't exist.
- maximum - Sets the maximum value for the option.
- skip - For all boolean options, disables the setting (equivalent to setting it to 0). Same as --disable.
MariaDB Connector/C doesn't support these option prefixes yet. We can see that when it reads an option from my.cnf or other option/configuration files, it doesn't check for option prefixes: