Uploaded image for project: 'MariaDB Server'
  1. MariaDB Server
  2. MDEV-17909

Problem by MariaDB Update 10.1.32 -> 10.2.19 (Incorrect information in file: .frm)

    Details

      Description

      Hi,

      I tried a MariaDB update 10.1.32 -> 10.2.19
      My data was after that not available any more in the database (mysqld.exe: Incorrect information in file: '.\tst01\tbl01.frm')
      I use many databases with tables with virtual columns and subpartitions.

      Environment: WIN 10

      .err file: attached
      mypc.err
      my.ini: attached
      my.ini
      Test Case: sql file to create a database in version 10.1.32 and some Inserts are attached (my.ini also) 1.sql
      I update this to version 10.2.19 - at the end mysql_upgrade_service was without a error (mysql_upgrade_service.MySQL.log attached)
      mysql_upgrade_service.MySQL.log
      The .err file contains already some warnings

      [Warning] InnoDB: Table mysql/innodb_table_stats has length mismatch in the column name table_name.  Please run mysql_upgrade
      

      After starting the database, I cannot see the data in the table any more.

      Also if I try mysql_upgrade.exe I will get some errors (mysql_upgrade.exe logs.txt) but the data is still not available
      mysql_upgrade.exe logs.txt

        Attachments

        1. tbl01.tar.gz
          0.7 kB
        2. mysql_upgrade.exe logs.txt
          3 kB
        3. mysql_upgrade_service.MySQL.log
          3 kB
        4. mypc.err
          15 kB
        5. my.ini
          0.8 kB
        6. 1.sql
          3 kB

          Issue Links

            Activity

              People

              • Assignee:
                serg Sergei Golubchik
                Reporter:
                IulianA Andrei Iulian
              • Votes:
                0 Vote for this issue
                Watchers:
                5 Start watching this issue

                Dates

                • Created:
                  Updated:
                  Resolved: