I tried a MariaDB update 10.1.32 -> 10.2.19
My data was after that not available any more in the database (mysqld.exe: Incorrect information in file: '.\tst01\tbl01.frm')
I use many databases with tables with virtual columns and subpartitions.
Environment: WIN 10
.err file: attached
Test Case: sql file to create a database in version 10.1.32 and some Inserts are attached (my.ini also) 1.sql
I update this to version 10.2.19 - at the end mysql_upgrade_service was without a error (mysql_upgrade_service.MySQL.log attached)
The .err file contains already some warnings
After starting the database, I cannot see the data in the table any more.
Also if I try mysql_upgrade.exe I will get some errors (mysql_upgrade.exe logs.txt) but the data is still not available