Going through the upgrade guide for single instance for 1.4.2 and finding issues and thing that should be added.
1. Documented for root install upgrade, is non-root installs or Amazon AMI non-root install support at this time?
2. Data Backup - Nice to have a link to the Columnstore Backup KB docs
3. Under Remove ColumnStore Plugins, has "connect through the MariaDB Client", The name
of the client is 'mcsmysql' for columnstore. Should be documented so they dont try 'mariadb'
4. Stop ColumnStore - should be Shutdown Columnstore and the command should be
$ mcsadmin shutdownSystem
5. Uninstall only documents for YUM. Users will also be installed with rpms and binary packages. Is this documented in other or future versions?