Trying to build RocksDB on other little endian architectures I noticed this part in the CMake file..
But looking at the commit history it looks like RocksDB was added and then has not been updated since.
To get RocksDB to build on riscv64 I needed..
- jemalloc_helper: Limit the mm_malloc.h hack to glibc on linux
Same also for aarch64. I also needed for aarch64..
- Check for sys/auxv.h
- Fix RocksDB SIGILL error on Raspberry PI 4
- Fix compilation on Apple Silicon
- Adding ARM AT_HWCAP support for FreeBSD
- Add OpenBSD/arm64 support for detection of CRC32 and PMULL