Add a new feature like show KafkaCDC router status by showing with below details. It will be helpful what is happening on the KafkaCDC router from the Primary node or Galera Node.
1. Kafka CDC router status(Running/Paused/Waiting/Stopped).
2. Current GTID position, Last GTID position Status in the GUI.
3. Replicating From Which Primary Node or Galera Node.
4. If possible show the GUI which tables and schema are currently being replicating from Primary/Galera cluster.
5. Show all the tables with schema wise and their sizes, created and updated date.
6. KafkaCDC router path disk space and available space.
If possible, we can add more related to KafkaCDC then it would be better experience to the user.