Status: Closed (View Workflow)
(1) maria-10.0-galera: Update mirror-upload script to skip non-server galera packages (generated automatically). - Daniel ?
(2) maria-10.0-galera: Installation tests uses 5.5 mirror (instead of 10.0):
deb http://mirror2.hs-esslingen.de/mariadb/repo/5.5/debian squeeze main
(3) maria-5.5-galera/maria-10.0-galera: Upgrade2 test: It should temporarily be disabled until either of the following gets closed :
https://mariadb.atlassian.net/browse/MDEV-4228 (Galera: Deb packages mariadb-test and mariadb-galera-server cannot be installed side-by-side)
https://mariadb.atlassian.net/browse/MDEV-5925 (New mariadb-galera-test packages)
(4) maria-5.5-galera/maria-10.0-galera: nm test:
Affected by #3 (above), so should also be temporarily disabled.
Tries to install mariadb-server (instead of mariadb-galera-server)
apt-get install ... mariadb-server mariadb-test
(5) maria-5.5-galera/maria-10.0-galera: Skip “emb”, “emb-bit” tests as embedded binaries are not generated.
(6) maria-5.5-galera/maria-10.0-galera: Fedora platforms do not have "mariadb" repository configured (unlike Redhat platforms) and thus installation tests
fail as dependencies like MariaDB-Common, galera packages were not available.
(7) maria-5.5-galera: cmake test for boost fails for sid and trusty kvm's (used in oqgraph):
– Boost version: 1.54.0
– Performing Test BOOST_OK
– Performing Test BOOST_OK - Failed
(8) Install galera library on VMs running mtr tests on bintar:
Now that galera and wsrep suites are default, VMs running mtr tests on bintar would require galera library.