Uploaded image for project: 'MariaDB Server'
  1. MariaDB Server
  2. MDEV-5365

server_audit_excl_users and server_audit_incl_users behave weird when assigned.

    XMLWordPrintable

    Details

    • Type: Bug
    • Status: Closed (View Workflow)
    • Priority: Major
    • Resolution: Fixed
    • Affects Version/s: None
    • Fix Version/s: None
    • Component/s: None
    • Labels:
      None
    • Environment:
      server-audit plugin

      Description

      Joffrey:
      then both are changing at the same time
      whatever i set
      1) set incl=toto
      works
      2) set excl=tata
      both are set (errors should be returned)
      3) set incl or excl to something, then both are set to something

      if i set incl='';
      and excl='ralf'
      it sets incl
      to ralf

        Attachments

          Activity

            People

            Assignee:
            holyfoot Alexey Botchkov
            Reporter:
            holyfoot Alexey Botchkov
            Votes:
            0 Vote for this issue
            Watchers:
            1 Start watching this issue

              Dates

              Created:
              Updated:
              Resolved:

                Git Integration

                Error rendering 'com.xiplink.jira.git.jira_git_plugin:git-issue-webpanel'. Please contact your Jira administrators.