This got too big for https://hub.docker.com/_/mariadb/ "Note: the description for this image is longer than the Hub length limit of 25000, so has been trimmed"
Source contents: https://github.com/docker-library/docs/tree/master/mariadb
Too big for single KB page so suggested breakdown:
Rough thoughts on pages:
- Starting the MariaDB container
- Initializing the MariaDB container
- Customizing the MariaDB configuration
- Environmental Variables reference
- Common tasks:
- Backup and Restore
- Configuring Replication
- Healthcheck script for liveliness and readiness
greenman can you provide some guidance on creating a new set of pages (or just create them). I'm happy to fill/edit these however any assistance most welcome.