Allow compressed page in full_crc32 format. The format of full_crc32 is also follows:
- Set the MSB of FIL_PAGE_TYPE as 1 for compressed page
- Allocate the 10 bits for storing compressed (length + (4 + 63)) / 64. The 4 extra bytes are for storing the checksum over the compressed (and optionally encrypted) stream. The checksum would be stored in the last 4 bytes of a 64-byte aligned block.
FSP_SPACE_FLAGS already contains COMPRESSED_PAGE_ALGORITHM. So that InnoDB shouldn't allow the tablespace to open if particular algorithm is not supported.
The following should be fixed as part of this task:
- ha_innobase::check_if_supported_inplace_alter() must allow instant change of page_compressed=1
- buf_dblwr_check_page_lsn() must evaluate fil_space_t::full_crc32()
- More use of #define FIL_* or #define FSP_ should be replaced with inline member functions of fil_space_t