- The test case is for reproducing purposes only, don't put it into the regression suite as is.
- The last statement is intentionally written with --send, so that the test case finishes while it's still running.
- Run in MTR with --repeat=N if it doesn't fail right away.
- Don't switch off check-testcases or warnings while running MTR. Somehow with this testcase they are important (although the failure has been seen without either of them).
- Sometimes the test starts failing more readily with the InnoDB errors mentioned below. It just needs to be re-run again (possibly many times).
- I've set affected versions to 10.3+, as I couldn't reproduce it on 10.2 and earlier, but it doesn't mean it's not there. Earlier versions sometimes fail with the InnoDB errors.
- We had before an external complaint about a similar error, but in somewhat different circumstances:
MDEV-12348. It might be related. We couldn't reproduce it back then.
Alternative InnoDB failure: