Problem: After installing the spider plugin I tried to shut the server down and it just stuck.
- Compiled from source on CentOS 7
- installed into /usr/local/mysql via make install.
- I ran a clean setup into an empty datadir. /usr/local/mysql/scripts/mysql_install_db --user=mysql --datadir=/path/to/datadir
- Started mysqld with /usr/local/mysql/bin/mysqld --defaults-file=/etc/my.cnf --user=mysql
- I installed the spider plugin with: mysql < /usr/local/mysql/share//install_spider.sql
- I tried to stop the server with KILL -TERM to mysqld process
Logging from server shows:
but it does not shutdown.
There is no specific spider configuration (yet).
Build is from commit: 60c446584c614f19f9 in branch 10.3
My expectation is that mysqld would close down cleanly and stop.