We need to verify that mysqld works with 30000 connections.
We also want to get information about how the connect and disconnect speed changes when there are many threads.
The test be something like:
- Configure mysqld with thread pool, 1000 threads and thread cache=100
- Create some test tables (one or many, doesn't really matter)
- Create 30000 connections.
- Monitor how long it takes to make each 1000 connections so that we can see
if connection creating gets slower over time
- For each connection:
- Do a short transaction (1 insert, 1 update and a point select)
- For each connection
- Disconnect (all except the last 100)
- Measure disconnect speed over time
- Do a short transaction similar to above for each of the remaining ones
- Go back to 30,000 connections
- Repeat 5 times