The server HELP contents have stalled since
MDEV-6521. This task is to maintain them and integrate them into the work done for MDBF-341, so that the same spreadsheet can be used to generate content for the PDF as well as the HELP.
The current process is still too manual. The following changes should be implemented:
- New column, HELP Keywords - a semicolon delimited list of keywords
- HELP Cat takes a text value (the name of the category), rather than a numeric value
The script will:
- Be passed a version value, e.g. 105, when run.
- Loop through the csv, looking at the HELP Include field
- 1 - include in all cases
- 0 - exclude in all cases
- 10x - e.g. 105. Include when the version being generated is 10.x or above
- Report all rows that have no HELP Include value
- Generate the SQL for the help_topic, help_keyword and help_relation tables from the supplied information.
- For help_category, spreadsheet containing categories, parents, will be used to generate the sql for all versions